Our goal is for each teacher to to deliver a world class, age-appropriate educational experience which is focused on clearly defined curricular, instructional and learning expectations and outcomes that will
- To challenge each student to achieve at their full potential across an essential skill and knowledge base and develop critical thinking skills necessary for later learning.
- To augment this curriculum with a broad range of enrichment activities to broaden the educational experience.
- To create and maintain a fun, safe, respectful and supportive school community and environment for all students.
All of which, when taken together, serves the fundamental purpose of developing student potential in service of a better world.
With small class sizes and curriculum designed around each age-group’s developmental and cognitive levels, we provide the optimal setting for our students to grow from their preschool years, through elementary and middle school. As part of our outstanding teaching staff, you will create an environment that allows students to learn, to develop friendships, to increase self-esteem, and encourage them to explore their world in a safe and nurturing environment.
We offer an excellent starting salary, paid holidays and school vacations, and benefits. Additionally, we offer ongoing professional development workshops, beautiful classrooms, a respectful, professional and caring work environment and a strong community of highly valued teachers and school directors.
The ideal teacher displays a loving commitment to delivering an outstanding educational experience. Finding joy in teaching children in a values-based educational setting is essential, as is a certification or degree in Early Childhood, Elementary or Middle School education.
Current open positions to apply for on SchoolSpring:
- Infant Teacher (Shelburne Road)
- Infant Teacher (Williston Road)
- Preschool Teacher (Williston Road)
- Preschool Teacher (Milton)
- Assistant One Year Old Teacher (Essex)
- Assistant One Year Old Teacher (Shelburne Road)
- Assistant Teacher (Montpelier)
- Two Year Old Teacher
- Assistant Preschool Teacher
- Support Teachers (Essex, Milton, Shelburne Road)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified minorities, women, people with disabilities, and military veterans are encouraged to apply.