Loveworks Child Care Centers are a work of love. We provide a safe, nurturing, and creative environment where children thrive as they grow socially, physically, emotionally and academically.
- We believe that spending time in nature during play time and outdoor learning time helps develop physical skills and life skills, and fosters interconnectedness with the Earth and all living things.
- We believe that mindfulness, manners, kindness, and respect are essential in our community and help create a positive environment for learning and growing.
- We believe that encouraging a growth mindset helps children to develop grit, motivation, and a love of learning.
- We believe that children thrive when they feel loved and supported in their growth with kind, consistent boundaries.
- We believe that children are innately curious, and we strive to nurture their curiosity and natural love of learning by providing a developmentally appropriate learning curriculum.